Monday, July 5, 2010

Wordpress.com article on Facebook profile hacks 2010

So, I was surfing around on Wordpress.com a bit, and I came across an interesting article dedicated to the concept of being able to hack private Facebook profiles. Granted, I was a bit skeptical at first, as I am with most of these types of articles and websites, but I nonetheless decided to read it all the way through and give it some thought. After all, I had some spying I was quite interesting in doing on a former girlfriend.

So, after reading this Facebook Private Profile Viewer article, I decided to go ahead and follow the instructions it provided to me. To my surprise, it worked! I was able to spy not only on my ex girlfriend, but on pretty much anybody else I wanted to! Talk about awesomeness! Yea, so you can imagine how I ended up spending the rest of my day! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment